Sunday 9 December 2007

In Memory Of Meep The Kobold - A Quote Of The Week Special

The Griffin Gamers have a new player, a pretty good roleplayer who brought to the game the wacky, chaotic Meep the Kobold, a draconic sorceror with wings. He lasted two weeks but will be fondly remembered by all and has firmly established his player into the group. I look forward to seeing what he plays next week.

So in memory of Meep, here are some of his best quotes and the responses to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've got a Chaos Elemental minion in my head!" ~ Meep
"I've got one too, I take Prozac for it." ~ A rather out-of-character response from Chaszmyr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rolls D20 for Spot skill* "1!" ~ Meep
"It's a good thing the dragon wasn't flying up there; 'Where is it? Where is-' *GLOMP*" ~ Ogrek, the GM
(Muffled) "Help guys, I've been glomped by a dragon!" ~ Chaszmyr
"He's become a Mini Fillet Burger." ~ Durin The Monk
"Ah, In-Flight Meal." ~ Kalil The Tiefling
"No, I'm actually edible!" ~ Meep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to an Ent assisting Durin in combatting a dragon by throwing him at it on request;

"What damage does a thrown dwarf do?" ~ Lord Asriel

No comments: